Royal Ascot 2016 is 14 to 18 June.
The Royal Enclosure remains the pinnacle of fashion, not only at Royal Ascot but internationally at every race course.
Below is the ‘At A Glance’ Style Guide to the Royal Enclosure at Royal Ascot
- Dresses and skirts should fall just above the knee or longer
- Jackets and pashminas may be worn
- Trouser suits are welcome. They should be full length, and of matching material & colour
- All straps should be one inch or greater
- Hats should be worn
- Headpieces must have a solid base of four inches or more